Heather Honey raw artisan gourmet Jalea de Luz 950 gr
Our delicious Heather Honey raw artisan gourmet is also notable for its high density and viscosity, consubstantial with the extraordinary natural surroundings cradle of its production, which comprises this magnificent mountainous area of winding forms located in the northwest of the province of Zamora.
Color: heather Honey of sublime purity of ancestral, dark tones of mahogany and a strong slightly bitter taste.
Taste: Honey flavor .
Aroma: Possesses atavistic waves intense and lasting, with marked components of the flowers.
Peculariedades : raw Honey, pure, non-homogenized, unfiltered, with no added sugars.
Storage : Keep in dry, dark and cool.
**In its natural process, the honey crystallizes and hardens in function of various parameters (temperature, floral origin, etc..).
Suggestion : A rich and crunchy salad based on endives, celery, radishes, apple, and cheese in a bowl, then adding a mixture of Heather honey with mustard, decorating finally with bread of spelt toast in small pieces, is a delight for the palate and more select.
Sublime Heather Honey raw artisan gourmet pure collected using a craft process strictly careful, and respectful with the environment, with the object of maintaining the vital essence of an all-natural product:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurisation, preserving unchanged all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their valuable qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Pure: produced by bees through the process of pre-libation of pollen and nectar, floral, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, proceeding to subsequent processing and storage in the cells of the hive; it is for this reason that the process is 100% natural and authentic, not intervening factors beyond those that nature gives.
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, pure, natural, raw, just as the bee collects, transforms and stores in the hive, hogging in this way, natural sugars are inherent to a natural honey not altered.
• Non-homogenized: we never mix honey from different geographical origins, or floral, so as to preserve its essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, thus retaining all the natural qualities of original, getting a great natural product unique and peculiar.
Jalea de Luz Traditional Beekeeping and Solidarity, produces a pure honey and craft
Filtration to remove impurities and maturation by processes overtones and deliberate.
Conditioning in containers of different size.
Labeling detailed with comprehensive information regarding the area of origin, characteristics and properties of each type of honey.
Foundation KEDESH, conducted by the manipulated end, by personnel with intellectual disability and/or the development of the “FUNDACIÓN CARMEN FDEZ. CESPEDES’, which grant our product that affection added than already started the bees in the hive during the production process.
Purity and essence.
Collection of the product in raw at the optimum moment.
Maturation paused from honey.
Packaging craft without homogenize.
Transhumance and ecology
to Strengthen the inhabitants of the hive (bees).
to Produce a honey unique and exquisite.
⇒ Video of raw Honey gourmet Jalea de Luz: