Rosemary Honey raw artisan gourmet Jalea de Luz 500
Properties: Invigorating · Gastrointestinal · Liver · Depression · Memory
Excelsa rosemary honey pure natural collected using a craft process strictly careful, and respectful with the environment, with the object of maintaining the vital essence of an all-natural product:
• Raw: it has not been subjected to processes of overheating (over 40 degrees) or pasteurisation, preserving unchanged all the vitamins, nutrients and enzymes, as well as their valuable qualities, gustatory and olfactory.
• Pure: produced by bees through the process of pre-libation of pollen and nectar, floral, and secretions of plants and sucking insects, proceeding to subsequent processing and storage in the cells of the hive; it is for this reason that the process is 100% natural and authentic, not intervening factors beyond those that nature gives.
• No added sugars: our honey is what it is, pure, natural, raw, just as the bee collects, transforms and stores in the hive, hogging in this way, natural sugars are inherent to a natural honey not altered.
• Non-homogenized: we never mix honey from different geographical origins, or floral, so as to preserve its essence and purity from the source to the palate of the consumer.
• Not filtered: it is never filtered, thus retaining all the natural qualities of original, getting a great natural product unique and peculiar.
FLORAL COMPOSITION MAJORITY: Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) and wild flora monegrina varied.
SEASON: Spring, early.
TASTE: Delicious, sweet taste soft and delicate.
AROMA: Floral, soft and delicate.
PECULIARITIES: raw Honey, pure, non-homogenized, unfiltered, with no added sugars.
STORAGE: Keep in dry, dark and cool.
**In its natural process, the honey crystallizes and hardens in function of various parameters (temperature, floral origin, etc..).
Monegros. Place semi-desert situated in the centre of Aragon, (Spain) , “Los Monegros” has peculiarities botanical and soil that make it one of the most singular in Europe.
the Territory of extreme climate, where there are plains and forests, salty, and lagoons, mountain ranges and gorges, and a myriad of living organisms are unique in the globe, adapted to some extreme living conditions.
Rosemary Honey raw artisan gourmet Jalea de Luz 500 gr,features
Jalea de Luz Traditional Beekeeping and Solidarity, produces a pure honey and craft
Filtration to remove impurities and maturation by processes overtones and deliberate.
Conditioning in containers of different size.
Labeling detailed with comprehensive information regarding the area of origin, characteristics and properties of each type of honey.
Foundation KEDESH, conducted by the manipulated end, by personnel with intellectual disability and/or the development of the “FUNDACIÓN CARMEN FDEZ. LAWNS’, which grant our product that affection added than already started the bees in the hive during the production process.
Purity and essence.
Collection of the product in raw at the optimum moment.
Maturation paused from honey.
Packaging craft without homogenize.
Transhumance and ecology
to Strengthen the inhabitants of the hive (bees).
to Produce a honey unique and exquisite.