Organic Honey Raw Gourmet Verdemiel Pack Degustacion 3 composed by :
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Spring 800 g VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Prairie 1000 grams VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Flowers and Eucalyptus 800g. VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Azahar, 800 grams VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Mountain 800 grams VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Wild Lavender 800g.VerdeMiel
Honey Organic Raw Gourmet Wild Flowers 800g. VerdeMiel
VerdeMiel Organic Honey of Andalusia
In VerdeMiel we are passionate about the honey bee, this is why we work to offer only pure honey, without blending or pasteurizing, filtering in thick so as not to lose the properties and benefits of organic honey produced by bees to native.
Our honeys are made from nectar of flowers, sap and pollen of different plants in natural areas of Andalusia.
Only with a beekeeping local and sustainable we can preserve our ecosystem and ensure you have a honey of intense flavor and natural.
Our honey is not subjected to heat treatment or filtration, during the process of extraction and conditioning, which allows you to keep all the wealth and the aggregate value of the particles that may accompany the honey (pollen and propolis).
For the production of organic honey, the handling of the hives must be completely natural and be certified by a body to prove it.
Our bees are not fed with sugar, the treatment of the hives is carried out with substances existing in nature and all of our apiaries are in natural areas and free of contamination, in most cases these spaces are protected and are a great biodiversity.
1) The apiary must be located in a totally natural environment and pollution free, in most cases these protected areas, and of a great biodiversity, much higher than other environments bee. This would be the big difference with the beekeeping conventional.
2) eating honey from your own bees, if required, should be made with your own honey, and never using sugars such as glucose or fructose.
3) The chemicals or drugs of chemical synthesis such as insecticides or antibiotics are prohibited, as are transmitted to the honey and eat the human.
The treatments (cures preventive) in the apiaries organic must be based on all-natural treatments with products existing in the nature, mainly oxalic acid (present in the roots of many plants), thymol (present in the essential oils of thyme and oregano) and formic acid (ants secrete this acid)
4) The hive (home of bees) is made with natural products and can not be painted with oil derivatives, because these components are harmful to the bees
5) the Whole process of removing the organic honey is done at room temperature, and at the same temperature have the hive, and must be collected by decantation. The honey will never be at temperatures above 45 ° C, as this will result in the elimination or reduction of the enzymes that bring the bees to the honey , which are the main responsible of the antibiotic properties of honey.
The greater diversity of floral in Europe is used by our bees for the production of our honey.
Each honey is unique, as each landscape is unique and unrepeatable.