Tomato Sauce Gourmet Lino Moreno 720 ml , cooked by hand.
Gourmet Tomato Sauce Lino Moreno 720 ml, all its ingredients are of Spanish origin, from the banks of the Ebro.
they Are gathered by hand in its optimum moment of maturation.
Are cooked in the fucking maintaining their texture and original taste.
Ingredients : Tomato, onion, olive oil and garlic.
100% Natural with no Additives
NET WEIGHT (g) : 690
All of our vegetables are of Spanish origin, from the banks of the Ebro.
they Are hand-picked at its optimum moment of maturation.
they Are peeled and packaged by hand by hand.
Are cooked to the fucking, keeping its texture and original taste.
Lino Moreno its a sign of identity for the manufacture of canned gourmet :
All of our raw materials are of Spanish origin, from the banks of the Ebro.
All of them are hand-picked.
In its optimum moment of maturation.
(do Not mature on camera so that they maintain all its natural flavor).
All our preserves gourmet are hand-sculpted by hand.
(a Company host to seal the Artisans of La Rioja)
All our preserves are made without artificial additives.
“at home, but we give it-done”
This open since the year 1940, and is characterized by the quality of their canned gourmet, produced and produced by artisanal and 100% natural without preservatives, and getting to give them a unique taste.
In the town of Quel, a municipality of the autonomous community of La Rioja , Preserves Lino Moreno leads 78 years offering its customers products of the land elaborated with the utmost affection and in an artisanal way.
today it also has the seal ‘Craftsmanship of The Rioja’, awarded by the government of the Autonomous community of la Rioja and which recognizes the career and the work philosophy of this prestigious firm.
Our story begins in the years 40, when the brothers moreno founded the factory with the intention of preserving the aromas and flavours of the products of our land.
At that time envasábamos vegetables and better quality vegetables from the market gardens of Nickel and its surroundings (La Rioja), by hand, a spirit which has been maintained throughout our history and is our sign of identity in the present and for the future.
In the years 50, takes over the reins of the company Lino Moreno Soldevilla, to which we owe our name, synonymous with today’s quality. Lino knowing the variety of exquisite recipes that taste in our earth embarks on the journey of preparing them in preserves, our exquisite dishes are prepared.
Today, we continue to maintain the tradition and quality of then with the technology of the future.
Variety of gourmet products, Canned Lino Moreno
In Canning Lino Moreno you will find a large catalog in which in addition to the traditional canning, we also offer other products for something more exclusive, as for example, snails “a la riojana” or the broad beans fried in olive oil.
We took 78 years offering our customers products of the land elaborated with the utmost affection and hand-crafted, natural 100% without atitivos.
The products you will find in the Canned Lino are:
– Artichokes: selected from the best orchards of Navarra and La Rioja, collected at its best, packed to the natural with only water and salt (non-acidic) or in olive oil. These artichokes that retain all the flavor of the earth from where they came from, and it is characterized by its tender texture.
– Asparagus: handmade, peeled by hand, with all the care of the best expert hands and with the recipe of a lifetime. The same come from Navarra and have the seal of Denomination of Origin ‘Asparagus from Navarra’.
– Peppers: from the banks of the Ebro, are collected in autumn, in such a way that they are in their optimal state of maturity. Are roasted in a wood oven. You can buy piquillo peppers dull, as well as pepper in the glass, red chilli, flesh of the choricero, fry, bell pepper, moron, and stuffed peppers (cod, partridge, seafood, hake, beef and tuna).
– Tomato: harvested by hand, in their right point of maturity, peeled traditionally. Within the section of tomatoes, the customer may purchase the following products: tomato sauce, tomato, peeled and dried tomatoes in olive oil.
– Vegetables: a variety purchased in the best market gardens of the ribera del Ebro. Grown in the open air and ripened in the sun, keeping all the traditional flavor. Within the catalog, the products that you will find are: swiss chard, borage, milk thistle, buds of garlic green, beans beans, peas to the natural, vegetable stew, potatoes whole, swiss chards, green beans, broad and leeks integers.
in Addition to the canned gourmet before mentioned, Canned Lino Moreno they wish to provide the client with its day-to-day.
it Is for this reason that, always with the highest quality products, offer: cooked products, as specialists in quail (whole, thighs and breasts) and partridge both pickled as well as other types of products such as snails in sauce, beans fries, etc…