the Barón de Lajoyosa Plata Gran Reserva is an excellent red wine gourmet manufactured and bottled to celebrate the first centenary of our company (1903 -2003).
Is the result of a balanced blend of our best cabernet and tempranillo.
Foster: Barón de Lajoyosa plata Grand Reserve is aged in oak barrels for eight months and a minimum of twelve months of rest in bottle.
Bodegas Ignacio Marín , temperature control and moisture stable, their barrels are american oak of 225 liters capacity.
Grapes : Tempranillo and cabernet
This spectacular wine Baron Lajoyosa plata Large Reservation has in sight a beautiful cherry red color with reflections teja, who evoke his journey through the time in French oak barrels.
On the nose it shows your great expression with intense aromas of oak reminiscent of their barrels, these fragrances remain in combination with spicy notes, roasted coffee, vanilla and some smoked that leave a step at the same time to aromas of black fruits, ripe almost compote, raisins and a touch of cocoa, a bouquet unforgettable.
In the mouth the wine presents itself with volume and balance, with an important structure and well-wrapped in silky tannins that exalt your elegant figure. Its long aftertaste rubric each sip and framed this great book.
The harvest is performed in the first fortnight of September, with a rigorous selection of vineyards in deposits autovacientes steel inxocidable, temperature control and fermentation by shirts of 26° C and 29° C,maceration suitable for wines of guard.
Terrain-Clay-calcareous, with an altitude of 680 m, importane insolacion and little rainfall,privileged to wines of important color, dry extract and load tannic.
It contains aromas of good feeling fruity combined with a large aging in wood, spicy nuances (cinnamon, vanilla) with good intensity.
In the mouth it is tasty, medium-bodied.
Tannins that are well-matched.
Nice and wide in your mouth with a retronasal of good intensity.
Gastronomy: Recommended for red meats, poultry, feather, roasts, rice dishes and cured cheeses.
Temperature deservido: Between 16° and 18°C.
Barón de Lajoyosa Plata Gran Reserva awards:
Barón de Lajoyosa Gran Reserva 2005
* First Spanish wine and eighth in the world by WAWWJ, 2013
* Gold medal at VINALIES 2012 (FRANCE)
* Gold medal at BACCHUS 2012 (SPAIN)
* Gold medal at SELECTIONS MONDIALES DES VINS 2012 (CANADA)
* Gold medal at BERLINER WEIN TROPHY 2012, (GERMANY)
* Gold medal at CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS 2013 (CHINA)
* Gold medal at INTERNATIONAL WINES & SPIRITS CONTEST ” C. I. N. V. E. 2011 (SPAIN)
* plata medal at CATAVINUM, 2014.
* Bronze medal at DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2012 (U. K.).
Barón de Lajoyosa Gran Reserva 2008
* Gold medal at CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES, 2014 (BRUSSELS).
* Gold medal at CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS, 2014.
* plata medal at the ASIA WINE TROPHY 2014 (DAEJEON).
* plata medal at DECANTER ASIA 2014
* plata medal at CINVE, 2014 (SPAIN)
* plata medal at the ASIA WINE TROPHY 2015 (DAEJEON)
Bodegas Ignacio Marín
A family business with a long tradition in the production of wines of high quality and in the cultivation of our own vineyards.
In Cariñena in 1903, the year in which D. Ignacio Marín founded the Winery.
Since then, successive generations of the family saga have dedicated all their knowledge and expertise to the painstaking work that begins in the vineyard and ends in each one of the bottles that come out of our Warehouse with destination to the five continents.
The vineyards are located in the towns of Encinacorba and Cariñena, so we took advantage of the different micro-climates to breed varieties that are perfectly adapted.
Tempranillo, Cariñena, Garnacha, Cabernet, Muscat and Merlot are the basis of our excellent reds, and some of them, for our famous rosé wines.